September 12, 2011

My Weekend View

Two bad ass sisters and of course miss Lily!


Party time!


The birthday boy had SO much fun!


My sweet girl!


Four years...before I know it he will be driving and going out on dates!


This was right before she smashed the cake EVERYWHERE


Uncle Keith and Aunt Shannon leaving...I hate it.


We had so much fun with all the family this weekend! It was definitely exhausting but so fulfilling seeing my niece and nephew growing up and seeing there different personalities. I think the best part was when Thomas woke up Sunday still dressed in his Knight costume that he went to sleep in. Ha-Ha.

My husband kept saying to me while we were watching all the kids "Babe, this is going to be the next faze of our lives." So cute and so true...but lets wait a few years!

~Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment