September 14, 2011

Naeem Khan Spring Resort 2012 Collection

I am still sick and seeing as how it is flu season I am hoping that this is just a really bad cold. While fashion always makes me feel better I came across Naeem Khan's 2012 collection. His new line has a resort, Spanish flare to it and LOTS of red! Of course his lines wouldn't be complete without a little glamour and sequins thrown in. I really enjoyed looking at this collection. The clothes made me feel like I should be on a fabulous tropical vacation or at a red carpet event. Which is a nice vacation from the medicine, tissues, and soup that I have been surrounding me for the last three days.














Aren't the clothes fabulous?! I think the strapless dress, 2nd to last, would back for a great destination wedding dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment