November 8, 2011

Touch of Accessories

I am not a huge accessories person. I believe that less is more when it comes to this part of fashion. Generally I wear the same things; earrings, one of my three favorite watches, and possibly a necklace. Don't get be wrong I love looking at gorgeous chunky necklaces or a girl who is wearing ten bracelets with a big watch but that just isn't for me...although I wish it was! I find that Houston weather isn't ideal for this part of fashion. The summer's are SO hot that wearing any kind of chunky jewelery will just make me hot and miserable and then the winter's are so cold,sometimes, that I am already covered up with layers of jackets and scarfs.

While my frustration with this weather continues I have been looking almost everyday at photos that have great accessories that just complete the outfit wether it's a bag, shoes, or jewelry. I have made a pact with myself that this Fall/Winter I will try to wear more of my loads of accessories that I have. I love to buy all kinds of accessories but hardly ever wear them.


















Of course, I had to throw in some men fashion photos!

~Dylan

images via: {La Dolce Vita}, {Stolckholm Streetstyle},{Riches for Rags}


No comments:

Post a Comment