December 7, 2011

Black and White Affair

The hubs and I have his company Christmas party this Saturday and I have been rummaging through my closet for the perfect outfit. I have a few options but none that I really love. The image below from Polyvore is my inspiration. Black and white ensembles are so classic and great for a cocktail party. I think with the right accessories I can make it into an amazing outfit. The accessories I have its the dress that I can't seem to find!

Houston weather will be in the 30's that night and I would love to be some what warm. My husband loves this LBD that I have but with it being short and strapless I am thinking that will be a be fat 'No!'. This afternoon I am off for a little bit of shopping at my favorite Nordstroms Rack in the Galleria area. It is an upscale Marshall's and I always find the greatest things. Hopefully my outfit will resemble this...

No comments:

Post a Comment