January 26, 2012

Del Monte House...

Before I go off to Dallas I wanted to share this house here in Houston that I love so much. It is know, to me, as the Del Monte house. Real Estate is one of my hobbies. I love to search the web for listed houses here in Houston and El Salvador, where my husbands from. I came across this house several weeks back and what intrigued me was the traditional front of the house. It has a classic look on the outside and there was a 50/50 chance that the inside would reflect gorgeous renovations or it had stayed in the era the house was built.

It was the style of renovations I was wrong about. Looking at the outside I was assuming that the inside would reflect a traditional french/country style. Well...I was wrong, oh so wrong, and I am glade I was. If I had the couple of million that they were asking for it I would move in tomorrow.


















So beautiful and unexpected from the front of the house! Maybe it will be back on the market in the next few years...a girl can wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment