January 19, 2012

Dig Vintage on Etsy...

A few weeks ago I was doing my usual shopping around on Etsy and a came across the cutest store, Dig Vintage. I was most impressed my the selection she had on vintage finds. Over 400 items to look through. You can get anything from books, home decor, old soda bottles, mugs, rocking horse, typewriters...anything you could think of. I even found the cutest Polaroid camera! I have spent some time looking through all 19 pages and I think you should pop on over to check it out. Here are a few of my favorites...

These would gladly grace my table!


Can't go wrong with some vintage hardware.


I guess I was too young for these bottles but they are so cute!


I actually remember my mom having these when I was young!


Isn't she gorgeous...

So cute in my parents new house!


A little vintage decor for my sister's new nursery!


Yes please!

This store is so great so hop on over and get you some of her fabulous things!

No comments:

Post a Comment