February 2, 2012

This or That {Foyer}...

Foyers are one of the most important areas in a house. This is the place where your guests get a certain feeling for your house. Modern, vintage, homey, cluttered, family oriented, etc. I love our 'foyer' the reason I say it in that form is you can only have so much of a foyer in a 1,000 sq. ft. condo! What our guests do find is a small, quaint hallway that is filled with family photos, a red Japanese inspired table with a Gothic style lamp, and a vintage bench for storage. It is one of my favorite areas in our house. To me it represents who we are as a couple...family, color, style.

I began to think about our future house. When the time will come to purchase a house what will I want out of a foyer. Will I want it big and grand or small and sophisticated? While I was contemplating this I found to photos that I love so much I just really couldn't decide. I kept clicking back and forth through the two photos saying in my mind "This...or That...?" My conclusion was that I still couldn't decide. I am a girl that loves big and bold things but would that be something I am looking for in a house. While I have a couple more years to contemplate this dilemma these two photos will be getting a lot of 'clicking' time!

So here we go what do you think about these two.

This...

Or That...

No comments:

Post a Comment