June 19, 2012

Teeny Tiny Studio...

I found this very well decorated studio over at Apartment 34. The decor first caught my attention but once I looked at the home tour I couldn't help but think they used every inch so wisely. Having a blank canvas that only stretches out to 600 sq. ft. would be a challenge for any one. These girls did an amazing job mixing in hard with soft pieces.

My very first apartment was just at 630 sq. ft. and I even had hard time finding furniture that wasn't overly fluffy but that also could seat more than two people. The furniture that they picked out goes so well with the studio. Everything is clean lined, soft, and modern. I really enjoyed looking at these photos and thinking I could definitely live there! Well, I may have to see how big the closet is but I could make do. Ha!









No comments:

Post a Comment