August 13, 2012

Monday...again?!

-How I am feeling-


I can't believe it's Monday already. The weekend sure did fly by fast-hate when that happens. Overall it was a pretty great 2 days. Lots of time with my guy and a birthday party for my brother-in-law. We had lots of fun there. Unfortunately, my sister-in-law and I were reigning beer pong champs all last Summer and we just couldn't pull through on Saturday *shaking my head.

Today it is back to reality and another day working on Drake Men. Working harder and longer is getting easier for me since we are getting more views and orders! Next week we are starting an ad campaign with 002mag.com and I am pretty stoked about it. It is a great magazine and our ad will be on the main page everyday. *happy face!

-Monday Quote-
Something that I have had to learn. Getting over hurdles and obstacles in life are not always a bad thing. Giving up because something is too hard is the wrong thing to do. How will you ever know what is on the other side unless you face it and climb over.



Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment