November 20, 2012

Holiday #1 {Thanksgiving} Outfit...


Turkey Day Necessities

Turkey Day Necessities by sdrake75 featuring cotton tights

Looking fashionable and being comfortable are neck and neck-always have been. Each year I try to figure out which one I want to sacrifice for the other. Most of the time it's looking cute that ends up loosing. Sort of. Comfort just ends up winning by the tip of the nose. This year however I am planning out in advance-way in advance. For about a week I have had my outfit planned out. A sweater dress, tights, and my Steve Madden loafers. It will give me room to eat without me having a horrified look when I look back at our family photos. 

Can't forget a larger tote for our camera, my husbands football clothes, scarf, and all the girly necessities. Now all I need is to cook my side dish that I am bringing and prepare my body for some of the most delicious food ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment