July 11, 2013

My World Lately...

Whats going on! Yes, I know you haven't seen me around here in about 5 months. Life has been busy and no that is not my excuse it's just how it is. Totally left you guys hanging and probably wondering if I would return. Of course I couldn't leave this space forever. This where I get to share my thoughts on anything and everything while adding gorgeous photos full of style.

I won't go into detail of what has occupied my time over the last several months because quite frankly I am sure you won't care all that much. Nothing too exciting other than our trip to Hawaii which was AMAZING! Other than that this is what I have been up to lately...

Getting back into the decorating mode and loving these pendants. 
*Mental note to get one for our entryway!*


Been doing LOTS of this lately. You may think it's because it's swimsuit season. For me it's because this is the only time I can get out of my head and stop thinking about chores, work, and everything that is life.


Really would like to get some printed leggings...haven't jumped on that bandwagon yet. Maybe when Houston weather isn't 102 everyday. 


Ever since I my guy bought me an iPad I have started a very extensive book collection on it. Still I will always want my own library in my house...even if I am reading on my iPad while sitting in there. 


Loving everything about this room. 


Starting to buy a bouquet every Sunday to brighten up the house with color and wonderful smell!


Addicted to this color for my nails. It screams summer!


And I will leave you with one of the best excursions I have been on. Hiking through a rainforest while jumping off waterfalls. I would do it again in a heartbeat! 
Best. Destination. Wedding. Ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment