November 9, 2012

It's Friday! {Things That Make Me Smile}...

I think I can speak for everyone and say that this is everyone's favorite day of the week! It closes out the week while ringing in the dinner plans, shopping trips, or simply lounging around all weekend. Whatever the case is, for me it means that it is friday football! Tonight the majority our family will get together to attend my cousins high school football game. Tonights game is a big one. They must win this in order to advance into the playoffs...fingers crossed!

Here are a few things I am looking forward to and a few that just make me smile.


This Winter you will probably find me in layers, sneakers, and with a trendy clutch. Loving this casual look.


It is time for me to hunt down another great book! I can't decide what I am looking for. Over the last few months I have read a good mix of business books as well as a few fiction. Maybe it's time to go back to a good ol' classic girly books. You know the ones on shopping and most of the time the main character is in PR. He-He.


I am looking forward to switching out my waker clothes for my sweaters! Houston weather is still being stubborn giving us two or three days a week of cooler weather. I am secretly hoping that once I make the big switch the weather will follow!


My guy and I are going to have a date night on Saturday...which always looks like this photo. Hopefully we will be able to celebrate something that I have been wanting to share but I can't just yet. I am thinking Sunday I will spill the beans if there are some worth spilling!


Beautiful photos of gorgeous baking goods always make me smile and sigh with sadness. I have never been a baker. I can cook a gorgeous meal but baking...eh. It's intimidating and slightly confusing to me. Maybe one day I will master it. I mean I have to when I have kids right?


I am loving this Audrey Hepburn look. Makes me smile and want to trow a gorgeous cocktail party for all of our friends! Depending on the news I get I may just have to throw an impromptu one tomorrow!!


Happy Friday!!

Photos: 1/2/3/4/5/6

No comments:

Post a Comment