August 14, 2011

Sunday Bliss = Deciding Factor

Its official my blog, DylanDrake is now open for business!

Sunday’s are usually my laziest, lounge around all day kind of day. Of course there is my infamous “To-Do” list that I make that includes grocery shopping, finishing the laundry, hitting the gym, and making an easy, stress free dinner for me and the hubs. Despite all of those things today felt a little odd. I don’t know maybe it was the lack iced coffee that I make every day at 2:30 that had me thinking about everything in my life.

After contemplating for the better part of the day I came to a realization that I can’t sit around and wait for something to happen…I have to create it. I probably have a good 20 blogs that I look at religiously and this is something that I love doing. So here it is my very own blog. I have toyed around with the idea for over a year and now here it is becoming a reality.

DylanDrake will be about everything that goes on in my life that inspires me…Fashion, Coffee, Love and Everything in Between. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you stay awhile, and Welcome!  

*My supportive hubs who gave me the extra motivation to start my own blog*



~Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment