October 18, 2011

Feeling Navy

In the midst of home renovations I am finding myself constantly looking at home decor photos...all the time. I have been throwing ideas around for living room paint colors from greige to a deep gray to now navy. As I started looking at photos with a deep navy color I started to fall in love with the idea. I could see it now our beige couch and brown vintage leather chairs and throw in some orange, white, black, and little pops of red. The only problem that I seem to have is getting my husband on board and being able to actually have the nerve to go through with it.

I generally like to stay pretty neutral and use the excuse that when we buy our next house, the one we will raise our kids in, then I will go all out. In the past, that has worked like wonders on any idea that I have come up with but now not so much. We plan to stay in our condo for at least another 3 years and I don't think I want to look at the same neutral walls for that long. Ha-Ha. Here are some of the photos that I am loving for my navy inspiration.

The photo that started it all

Love the orange phone

Navy color = my favorite so far.


Definitely the darkest navy...but I love it.

Love the Circa Lighting Chandelier.


Images via:(1),(2),(3),(4),(5),(6)

~Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment