November 15, 2011

Wish List {Outwear} Continued

As it is getting closer to Thanksgiving I find myself emailing my mom and the hubs over and over again with new Christmas present ideas. I am, with out a doubt, a coat freak. I have more than the Houston weather allows me to wear but I can't seem to get enough of them. During the winter I feel that the jacket that you wear truly needs to complete your outfit. It will be the first thing people see until you remove it to show your true outfit under the coat. Here are a few winter coats that I just can't get enough of and if I had the space in my closet I would purchase every single one!

Fall Fashion Coats {Wish List}


Blue coat, $66
Cape coat, $80
Old Navy cropped jacket, $55
Black coat, $76
H m coat, $56
Ruffle coat, $95
Double breasted coat, £40
Forever21 coat, $45



What's on your wish list?

~Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment