February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!


Love is in the air today! Happy Valentines Day to all my lovely readers. I am so glad that I am feeling much better in time for this special occasion. Tonight my amazing husband is taking me out to this cute little Italian restaurant that we obsess about. The atmosphere is so quaint with its, maybe 25 tables. The waiters are great and anywhere you sit in the restaurant you can see them making your food. Personally that's one of my favorites about the place. You can see dough being tossed in the air, fire on the stoves, and the smell...so amazing. I can't wait!


I have a love/hate relationship with V-day. I love what the day stands for but when we go out to eat...I find most people go a little over board with the colors red and pink. It literally looks like Valentines day threw up on all the girls. My husband and I are more-subtle-than that. Like the photo below, a classic outfit with pops of red or pink will also be just fine. 


Photos: {here}{here}{here}

No comments:

Post a Comment