February 15, 2012

Valentines Day + Drake Men...

Valentines Day was a success! The hubs took me to Napoli. We had a lovely dinner that included wine, calamari, pasta, cannoli, and great conversation. The best part of dinner was about my birthday present-my 25th is next week! He said he wanted to keep it a surprise but needing my help is important. Can you guess...it's a dog! We are so excited about this new family that we are about to become. Of course, this may take us a while. Rescuing dogs is something our family has always done and finding a boxer-the dog we have always wanted-are usually very hard to come by in a shelter. I don't care how long it takes, I am in now hurry, but I can't wait for the day we bring a little one home!

After dinner we came home to a happy surprise...our product boxes had arrived! I have been waiting for about two weeks to get these in. We put our name on the top so of course it took just a little longer than what they estimated. I must say the finished product looks amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment