February 17, 2012

Style Inspiration...

Well lovies...it's Friday! The best day of the week for winding down your work, sip on coffee for the day, clean up around the house, organize bookcases, and look back through fashion photos. Well, that's how I like to spend my Fridays. I can't check off any of the above accept coffee and photos-my two favorite things!

NYFW has been going on this past week but I have been consumed with interior design and Drake Men. This has left me with very little time to search the web for the upcoming lines. Getting a late start this morning, sometimes, works to my advantage. I was going to write about some of the fashion shows that I loved but instead, as I was making my coffee, I thought to myself why not show photos of real people that inspire me for the upcoming days/year.

Well, here they are. Stylish photos that get me thinking about my upcoming events that I will be attending in the next couple of months.











I had to put these two adorable photos on here...these kids are the cutest!




Photos via {here}{here}&{here}

No comments:

Post a Comment