March 23, 2012

Baby Pepper's Nursery...

My sister and her hubs have welcomed their first child into the world and I must say that she is so beautiful! I have gotten the pleasure of becoming an Aunt for the third time and I love it. Not being biased but my two nieces and nephews are the cutest kids ever!

I have realized that I did not post any photos of baby pepper's-my BIL's last name is Culpepper and baby pepper just fits as a nick name-nursery. One of our family secrets that we keep is that myself, my sister, and my mother are interior designers...of our homes of course. I believe we get this from our mother and we love that we have this talent. My sister didn't want to find out the sex of the baby so we decided to do a nursery that will fit either gender. If I wasn't an adult I would love to move into this room!

They went with a color pallet of sky blue, orange, green, white, and pops of color. It turned out amazing...here's a little look!





It's all in the details...







 -Photos taken by Lauren Culpepper

No comments:

Post a Comment