March 15, 2012

Charming Bungalow...

Thursday Real Estate time! This lovely home that I am showing today is 3bdrm/2 bath and is a 1920's bungalow that has been renovated. Despite being, extensively, renovated the character of the house still remains. Charming, warm, and inviting are the three things that came to mind when I came across this place.

The hubs and I go back and forth on the style of our next home will be. I would love to have something charming and with loads of character but generally those are hard to come by under $500K. My husband on the other hand would love to incorporate what I want in a modern three-story town home. Ha! I would love to see one of those.

Over the next year I am sure there will be many, many more conversations in this department but I would like to think that with my persuasiveness I could sway him into a home like this. Perfect starter home and as long as it has a spare bedroom where I can put my office I am good to go!










1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely and inviting home! Love the living room and the dining area.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Come by and enter my pillow giveaway if you like!

    http://www.mixandchic.com/2012/03/giveaway-pillow-by-finishing-touch.html

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete