March 6, 2012

My Quote For Today...

After a great weekend in Austin visitng family and friends that we don't get to see that often, this is pretty much covers how I feel today. I should be getting to work but after an outside wedding with no heaters in 40 degree weather I am getting over a little head cold. The wedding was beautiful, the bride was gorgeous, and the reception was a lot of fun. The hubs and I got to see some friends that we hardly ever get to see anymore which is always nice. That's when all the 'remember when' stories come out...and they did!

I am sure I will be doing a little bit of work, from my couch today, but other than that I am resting. If I do anything else today it will be packing a bag for the hosiptal! My sister is due in a couple of weeks but you never know for sure so I want to be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment