March 2, 2012

TGIF!

It's Friday on this muggy, hot morning here in Houston. I really, really wish that I could be walking along these streets this morning...


Wearing this...



Going to a cafe to work on my laptop and sip on this...


While finishing up the day with a rooftop party with our closest friends...


A girl can dream right?! At least it is Friday. I am off to a busy morning finalizing things for Drake Men's launch while at the same time getting ready to organize a couple products that we will be launching in the next few months. On top of that, I will be needing to do chores around the house before our very quick trip to Austin for our friends wedding! My 'To-Do' list has 13 items on it and I am not even finished making it.

Since my day will not consist any of the photos above, one part of today will be about deciding on my outfit for tomorrow night. These three photos are my inspiration. With a cold front coming through tonight and the Hi for tomorrow only being in the 50's I figured a cut cocktail dress with tights, jacket, and heels will do the trick for an outdoor wedding!




This will accomplish being warm and comfy while still looking appropriate for a wedding. Normally I would be the overdressed girl with an evening cocktail dress, evening shoes, a sparkly clutch, with subtle jewelry. After speaking about the wedding with my friend I am afraid that I would be TOO overdressed if I went that route. Maybe I will pair one of my evening cocktail dresses with tights...now with that thought this part of the day may take a little longer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment