April 27, 2012

Trip to NYC!

Well I have finally booked our trip to NYC in two weeks! I am so excited and I think I am more excited about the fact that it is a 'girls' trip. My mom and I will be meeting up with one of my oldest friends, whom I have known for about fifteen years. She is graduating from Parsons and I can't wait. It is going to be so much fun seeing her and her family again and even more fun because we will be in one of the best cities...ever.


Now comes one of the hardest parts...picking a hotel. There are so many fabulous ones to choose from! As long as I am in a great area, in walking distance to cafes, boutiques, and time square we are good. I know it's cheesy but I love time square. It fascinates me with how many people flock to that small area. What always comes with hard decisions is a little bit of fun...shopping. We are about to go to one of the best cities for shopping but it's not fun traveling unless you have a new tote, flats, or some cute outfit!



No comments:

Post a Comment