May 23, 2012

Food-licious

I stumbled upon Gastro Girl with her tag line of "Saving the world one bite at a time". I personally love that mentality! I have found through but years of trying to learn new recipes that I hate shopping through the Internet. They are so many websites and so many recipes. I generally love to look at photos of tasty treats and this blog has both! She finds food images/recipes that she enjoys and posts them on her Tumblr page. The best part about it is that you can just search all the images until you find some that look to die for and then follow the link that she sets up for you/us. I have found several things that I just cannot wait to try!

My brother-in-law is coming over for dinner tomorrow night and I am thinking that I may try a few things on him. Now it is time for me to narrow down my options...its so difficult because everything looks so yummy! Here are a few that got my attention...the grilled cheese is a must try for me!







Okay, now I am hungry. Ha-Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment