May 26, 2012

Lazy, Relaxing, and Working Weekend...

I wish I could be sitting here this morning while I am sipping my coffee and working. That's right I said working! This is what happens when you are so close to finishing you tend to work 24/7. I am realizing what the end product is looking like which is making me so excited it really isn't bothering me that it is a holiday weekend I am hanging out at our dining room table returning emails and paying people. Ha!



Later on this afternoon I am so excited because I get to babysit my 2 month old niece! I haven't seen her in two weeks and I am totally having with drawls. She is so adorable and is changing every time I see her. Now she can grab her toys, roll over, and laugh!


So adorable! Well, have a Happy Memorial Weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment