May 2, 2012

A Little Redo!

Good Morning my lovely readers! So I must correct the post from yesterday. For the last few days I had hoped we would be able to launch next week. After discussing in great detail all of the final stages that need to be completed by next Wednesday the hubs and I stumbled upon a few great ideas to add to the website before going live. With that naturally comes having to do a little bit more work which means the launch will not be happening May 9th.

I was first pretty frustrated with not being able to go live, especially because I posted it, but after talking for about four hours I realized that doing these things is necessary. It will increase sales, give the website a more complete look, and I think that our customers will really, really like them. Once 1 a.m. rolled around I was so past being tired that I couldn't go to sleep! So while the hub was fast asleep I stayed up writing down everything that needs to be done. I think I am more excited about this than before...if that's even possible!

Once a new timeline is established and I can figure out the perfect launch date you will be the first to know! Until then I will be very, very busy at work trying to make these new things happen.





Photo:{here}

No comments:

Post a Comment