June 18, 2012

A New Week!

Hello and welcome back! I hope you had a wonderful weekend because I sure did. I got to spend time in the gym, with my husband, and some more time with my favorite guy (the hubs). Between both of our work schedules, family, and friends we hardly have a weekend that's just the two of us. We spent most of Saturday lounging around the house and then we went on a fabulous date. We ate at one of our favorite Mexican food restaurants, Cyclone Anaya's, then walked around City Center listening to the live band that was playing in the court yard. After we walked off our food we decided to go to one of my favorite spots, Flora Muse, for some coffee and chocolate scones!

Our weekend was completed with some family time yesterday, fun in the sun while reading a good book and some iced coffee all from our balcony. It was a great weekend but it is time to get back to work! It is Monday and I used to start off with some wise words, a funny joke, or an inspiring quote. I haven't posted one in quite some time. I came across Erin from Apartment 34 Pinterest account and fell in love with one of her posts. Once I read it, it spoke to me because this is exactly how I am feeling about my life right now.





On that note I hope everyone has a great Monday...it is back to work for me. Drake Men will be up and running this week! Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment