July 6, 2012

4th of July!

I took the day off yesterday to spend sometime with my sick niece. Only being 3 months she was very lovey-dovey and really only wanted to cuddle. I felt to sad but I did love the quality time we spent together.

For the fourth, my guy and I had a long day of moving furniture from my sisters to our house. We are calling it our 'temp' furniture! We are searching for a couch and currently in the process of building a desk, but until we finish those things we have to sit on something so I took back a few things that my sister had been storing for us.

I mentioned on Tuesday's posts that we would be making our way to City Center for the fireworks display, live music, and great food. It was so crowded that we honestly got a little frustrated at times! Ha! We thought they would have some food vendors-hot dog stands- or some game vendors but nope. Where the live music was you could barely see and if you wanted to eat at one of the six restaurants then you had to be willing to wait at least 2 hours.

My guy and I decided to walk around, take some photos, listen to the music, and then around 9 o'clock we were so hungry that we decided to eat. The fire works display was scheduled to go off at 9:30 so we knew the wait time wouldn't be long at all...and it wasn't! We walked into Flora & Muse and got seated immediately. I was a little bummed that we couldn't see the fireworks but we were so hungry we got over it in about 10 seconds! Here are a few photos...









Hope all you had a great 4th! Come by Drake Men and get 20% off all of our ties and free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment