July 2, 2012

Fab Finds {Zara}...

It's Monday, the start of another great week! This past weekend was wonderful. My guy and I did a lot of "guys night" and "ladies night" out! I can't remember the last time that I had dinner with my cousin at one of our favorite restaurants. I also got to tour her new house that she and her fiancé moved into a few months back. It is so cute and I can't wait to see what the finished product will be...she has a mind of an interior designer!

Aside from the fun we had on Saturday I spent some of my time on the web searching for fabulous finds. With all the fourth of July sales I knew I could get my hands on great items and I did! Zara was my big winner by far. This is one of my favorite places to shop. I can always find great quality clothes for reasonable prices and when it comes time for a sale they know how to mark down their clothes!

After placing my order online it was back to work for me on Drake Men. There was lots of research going on between me and my guy. Trying to find new and different ways to advertise, how to get our name out there, and coming up with photos that we will be using for advertising. We also got some much needed 'office' work done as well. We sold some pieces from our living room to make way for a smaller couch and a desk! This as been my project for quite sometime and it is coming to life as we speak. In the next month we will be hunting for a couch and a fabulous desk!

It is back to work on Drake Men for me! Come on over and take a look around...we offer free shipping on all purchases. Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook!

My Zara fab finds...









No comments:

Post a Comment