July 31, 2012

Fashion Tuesday {Guest Post}!

Good Morning lovies! Today is the start of something exciting for the DML blog! Every Tuesday my girl, Ashley, over at Glitter & Gold will be gracing the pages with her latest fashion trends. I am so excited to share this with you! So here we go, I will let Ashley take it away now...


Hey Designing My Life Readers it's Ashley here from Glitter & Gold. Summer is slowly ending in fashion it is already practically fall/winter season. Today I am going to show you some summer trends and some great end of summer deals.


Cat eyed sunglasses have been my latest obsession. I recently purchased a great pair of cat eyed sunnies and I wear them practically everywhere. Cat eye sunglasses have been seen on many celebs such as Nicole Richie, Kris Jenner, Kate Moss and more. These glasses are so stylish and a end of summer must have. I found some from ASOS which are a fabulous find and then a more expensive pair from Shopbop (which will last you WAY longer than the end of summer).

I love these shoes! I found a similar pair here

{Chains+Ring+ Mirrored Bracelet=  Great Mix of Jewelry}
Been I love with this cuff! Check it out!

For those of you who can't get enough check out some more Trends...

//No5 Chanel Tee//Rebecca Minkoff Bag//Striped Tee// Lace Toms// Neon Leather Jacket// Lipstick// Shades//

No comments:

Post a Comment