July 30, 2012

Coffee Break Time {Shop DML Closet!}

If you haven't noticed there is a new addition to the 'pages' at the top! That's right I have been doing some long and hard thinking about my closet. The old me would wait a few years, bring out a big trash bag, and stuff it with clothes that I haven't worn in years. This process killed me! Most of my clothes are in great condition and cost me a pretty penny.

There are always different routes to go; etsy, ebay, etc. None of those really worked for me. I wanted a quick and easy way to sell the best pieces in my closet to other fashionable girls out there! I have shopped on Copious for a few months and today it finally clicked! After racking my brain, rummaging through my closet, and doing a mini photo shoot I have created my own little shop. I know I am not one of those bloggers that post about my outfits everyday but I promise you that you won't be disappointed!

Here are a few listings...





If you are wanting to see more just click on the 'Shop DML' at the top and it will direct you to my shop!

Photos by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment