July 19, 2012

Get In My Closet...

Shopping online has become more thrilling than going to the actual store. Ha! Who would have thought, right? Don't get me wrong I love going to small boutiques around Houston and trying on loads of clothes. But having the ease of shopping from my couch or my white linen bed all while wearing my sweats...doesn't it get much better than that. 

While I search for new items that I hope find there way into my closet and save the ones that must wait till later. These are a few that I wish could find there way a little faster!

Classic piece that I have yet to add to my wardrobe.


Just because you can't have too many skirts. :)


 Mint green is the 'it' color this season...and I love a good clutch.


This is so pretty.


Another classic piece!


Photos: 1/2/3/4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment