July 3, 2012

New Zealand Home...

I am eager to show you this gorgeous, unique home that I came across. The architectural design is unbelievable. From the front it looks like a couple thousand sq. ft. home with good views of it's surroundings but from the back of the house it is showcases the true home which is over 7,000 sq. ft. with floor to ceiling windows.

You can tell that each room was built around the views. That is that most important part of this house and the architect sure wanted to show off the beautiful surroundings. The interior of the home is sleek and modern but is in keeping with it's location. All I could say when I came across these photos was 'oh my gosh'. I am so much of a city girl so I don't think I could live here full time but I wouldn't mind this being my vacation home!
















Incredible right?! It is amazing and a complete contrast from the front and the back of the house. Well, it is off for another day at Drake Men here in Houston! Doing my advertising, social media, and marketing all day! Come on by for our Fourth of July Sale, 20% ALL ties and free shipping on each order!

Photos via {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment