July 13, 2012

Wonderful Weekend!

I feel like this afternoon's post couldn't have come at a better time. As I am winding down things on the Drake Men side and I just hit the gym for my Friday 'full body' workout it is time for the weekend! I am particularly excited because tonight I am mixing it up with a nice dinner with a big group of friends. Mixing it up every now then keeps things fun and exciting. Usually my guy and I have my homemade chicken tortilla soup and margaritas while catching up on our DVR shows like Men at Work and Corazone Valiente. Ha!

This weekend will be a wash out, according to the forecast, but that won't stop us! Last night we started watching Star Wars...this is a must for everyone. Can you believe my guy has never seen any of the 6?! Crazy right. Well I only thought it was fair that we watched them as I did, so we started with episode 4(movie 4). I don't know if we will be able to watch the other 5 this weekend but I am sure we can get through a few. :)



Here are a few posts that caught my eye this week!

- Coco+Kelley: This place is so interesting and beautiful
- The Vault Files: These dresses are so pretty!
- Would you live in a 240 sq. ft. apartment just so you could live in NYC and not pay outrageous rent?!
- Valet: For the men in your life. Tweed and Wool are perfect for every season.
- Drake Men: Spice your guys outfit with one of our Summer fun pocket squares! As always...free shipping on every order!

Have a wonderful weekend my lovely readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment