When I was younger my mom made us say our goals for the year. We would do it twice a year. Once would be the night before our first day of school and then again on New Years. Mine were always the same-"Make better grades, study more, keep my room clean, say 'yes ma'am'". Can you guess how many I kept?! Yeah I don't remember but doubtful I kept every one of them.
Over the last five years I have attempted to make a list of yearly goals but always got distracted or never really thought I could accomplish any of them. Where is my confidence right?! I am kind of known for starting something and then never finishing it-true story. It could be with anything. Last October that all changed when I vowed to get Drake Men launched by the Summer of 2012. June 22 it launched and I was so excited.
From then on I have tried to muster up the courage to start another 'Goal list'. This time I am not doing it based yearly. Simply I would like to accomplish all these things by the time I'm 30. By putting this up on my site I am hoping that it will be a daily reminder to get these things done. I am counting on you guys to keep me in check. If it has been a long time since one has been crossed off-send me an email and say 'WTF Shannon...what are you doing over there?'
2. Buy the house where my guy and I will start our family.
5. Start a family
6. Spend New Years Eve in NYC Time Square
7.Reach my ultimate goal weight *in a healthy way
8. Start my non-profit organization
9. Be on the Today Show-maybe corny but always wanted to be.
10. Create an online magazine
11. Inspire someone
12. Hike up Texas’s highest mountain (Guadalupe Peak).
14. Go on a girl’s trip with my sisters, mom, and Aunt (preferably London!)
15. Go on a wine tour in Napa Valley, CA
16. Run a marathon
17. Become fluent in Spanish
18. Have an article written about Drake Men
19. Be able to hire my sister to head all of Drake Men’s Advertising
21. Write down everything in a journal.
23.Take my mom on a shopping spree.
24. Go on a spontaneous trip with my guy
25. Buy a home in El Salvador
I am hoping that this will be me when I am finished!