August 14, 2012

Tuesday Fashion Series {Peplum}...


Hey DML readers! It's me Ashley here today from Glitter and Gold! Over the weekend I have been thinking of a lot of things to write about for you guys and then I realized Peplum's would be an awesome idea; hope you guys agree.
Isn't this photo just lovely! I am so in love with all of the busy patterns. The peplum jacket is absolutely stunning and I wish I could find a similar one. I think that would be quite impossible! Anyway that jacket is some lovely eye candy. 


 


Even though you can only see the back of her in this photo her outfit still looks lovely!
She is definitely rockin her street style.


{Pink + Red Peplum} 
This skirt was seen on Emma Stone and I absolutely love it! I found a slightly similar pink peplum for you guys you can find it here.

 
Leather Peplums have been seen on practically everyone. I was recently reading Atlantic Pacific and I came across the sickest leather peplum top. Check it out and let me know your thought! :)


More Peplum outfit ideas:)


Get it Here

//Rebecca Taylor Peplum Tee//Peplum Shorts By Rare//Tibi Floral Print Peplum//Casadei Peplum Pump//Red Textured Peplum Skirt//Ombre Clutch//Madwell Sunglasses//Kate Spade Bangles

{Pictures via my Style Pinboard}

 





No comments:

Post a Comment