September 26, 2012

Etsy Shops...

Continuing with the Fall season fashion I am loving The Knit Kid over at Etsy. First off knitwear is always so comfortable and when worn properly it is oh-so chic. Her hand made scarfs and dresses are calling my name! She is in style for sure with the knit collar pieces that you can add to any of the dresses or tops in your closet.





New Bag is one of my favorite shops for fawning over purses. I love all the intricate work that goes into the design and handmade bags. Leather bags are easily my favorite. Although fabric ones are fun they get dirty so easily. I am in need of a new black purse for the winter season-hint to my mom or husband! The first one below I am slightly obsessed with!






This is getting me into the holiday shopping mood! To continue for a second on that Drake Men will be have a tie sale for the whole month of October. Every tie is 25% off and as always free shipping! So for the men out there that need to grab a few fall essentials or the women that need a few gifts for the men in life hop on over! 





1 comment: