September 24, 2012

Well Hello and Welcome...Again!


Like the look? Simple. Pretty. Exactly what I was going for. I have been feeling like a change for quite sometime. It really hit me when we were on vacation. Around Mississippi I got this overwhelming feeling of change. A good change though, something that I could finally grow into and really enjoy going to everyday.

I am sure that most people that write blogs visit their site sometimes. Me, I am a follow just look you guys that come here everyday. I proof my posts but periodically through out the day I visit my page. I want to make sure that it looks nice, good content, and has a cozy feeling to it. Lately that hasn’t been the case.

Of course it had to be the week before our vacation I finally want to change everything.  Totally typical of me. It’s when I am running out of time that I want to make big changes.

I cannot tell you how great it feels. I feel like weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I am finally evolving into the person that I think I have been trying to get to. I am always a work in progress. Through out the week I will be going into more depth about certain changes that I have made-name, font, and why I call it the general blog- and of course our wonderful vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment