October 15, 2012

Monday {Women} Quote...

It's like someone wrote this quote about me. :)

Good Morning! Happy Monday to you all. I hope you had a wonderful weekend because I sure did. In the mix of doing business workshops, spending time with family, and a Friday night football game I dove into-and now obsessed-with the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. Very true story. 

If I wasn't at a family function or workshop I was a horrible wife. Completely MIA. My guy could only find me curled up in bed with my iPad getting lost in the book. For example I started on Friday afternoon and currently I have 300 pages left in the third book. As I have gotten older I have realized that one of my favorite things to do is get lost in a book. When that happens to me it takes me no time to finish reading it. I can't put it down, I want to know what happens next, an most importantly how it will end.

Saturday night I didn't power down the iPad until 5 am...it was just too good. For those of you who have read it-isn't it SO good. Yes, the-uh sexy?-scenes are interesting and good but the main characters, who they are, and their relationship just fascinate me. I cannot wait to finish reading it! If I had the power to sleep all day I wouldn't have gone to sleep at 3:30 am. I would have tried to power through. But I was catching myself dozing off. Lol. 


*Side note*

Drake Men Giveaway WINNER! That's right we have one. Only a few people plaid, but still SO grateful for you three ladies. *As I begin my Oscar announcer voice- And the winner is-drum roll......Anna Huynh!! Congrats girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment