October 11, 2012

{Obsessing Over} My Dream Home...

I try to stay in the real estate loop around Houston. There are days where I find homes just 'ehh okay' and then others, like early this morning, where I fawn over one. I start to decorate in my head and think about how amazing it would be if I could write a check for $1.1 million and move into this modern home.

Usually I find modern homes too modern-you know? They can be too far out there with it's finishes and fixtures. So much so where it begins to look just out right ugly to me. This home is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. My guy would love it probably more than I do. True story.

The exterior is so beautiful. I would love to pull up to this house.

Tall ceilings, wonderful light fixture, dark hardwood floors, and white walls. It is really calling my name. I am a HUGE fan of black and white. It's saying "Shannon pick me!"

 The floor to ceiling windows are without a doubt one of my favorite things about this house. We have tons of large windows in our condo right now. I love natural sunlight and to be able to have a wonderful view.

Wonderful hall bath. I mean are you kidding. What hall bathroom have you seen in a house that looks like this?

Come to mama! Ha-Ha. White on top of white on top of dark hardwood floors-yes please. Large and modern is exactly what I am loving right now. 

The first thing I thought of when I saw this was our-furture-kids could literally hang out in the kitchen while I cook! I mean look at that space. And have you noticed the size of the fridge? Giant.

One thing that is a must on the home we will buy next is to have a sitting area in the kitchen area. This would be perfect. Especially since the doors slide to the right and you have a huge open space to the outside.

I am not showing all of the bedrooms but this is one of the bathrooms upstairs. Lovely.

Ahhh! Master bedroom. Double door entrance. I can see myself in here for sure.

I am not crazy about all the bathrooms being so similar but then again I can get used to a master bathroom like this. I think I can get over it and make an exception.

Perfect place for a BBQ and parties with family and friends. Oh if only I could add a million dollars to our bank account. A girl can wish right?!



No comments:

Post a Comment