October 1, 2012

Oh Hey Monday...Where Did You Come From?


On Friday morning my guy and I looked at each other and said "I can't believe how fast this week has gone by". Well, to our disappointment the weekend went by just as fast as the week. Ugh. Don't you just hate that. 

Despite the weekend being a few hours too short I had a great one. Spent some quality time with the family and was so happy for my cousin who will be getting married in one month and one day! Why is this relevant you may be asking yourself-she kicked off the last month with her first of three showers. Seeing her so excited and happy made me have a smile of my face. Her wedding will be gorgeous and nothing short of fun. Let's just say with a margarita machine how bad of a time could you have?

I will be back a little later to talk about something that came up over the weekend between me and my guy!

Photo:*Thanks to my amazing followers on Pinterest {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment