November 16, 2012

The Week's Loves...

Tomorrow I will be off on a mini-vacation with my madre to Dallas! I don't know what a mini-vaca is like for you but ours will consist of lots of unpacking and telling movers where to put my sister's furniture. Since my older sissy is moving we decided to drive up and lend a hand! Plus, one night we are bound to go out and probably drink some margaritas to congratulate ourselves on the move. True story.

It is Friday! It is finally here and these are a few things that I have been loving this whole week. I am thinking the outfit below is something I may be trying for Thanksgiving. But then again it really doesn't have much give so if their is a chance I stuff my face it wouldn't look too pretty. He-He.

This room...


This outfit...


This quote...


The fact that the cold weather is FINALLY here!





No comments:

Post a Comment