November 11, 2011

Creativity

I am always looking for new ways to be creative with everything that I do. I found this on Sterling Style last week and thought that this should be my 'check list' of creativity. Being able to always come up with new and original ways is something that I get with listening to new music, reading different style books, trying a new cuisine, and not always wearing one style of clothes.

I love #18 from the list...I need to work on that with myself. Trying to not make mistakes is what I strive for but sometimes the greatest things come out of allowing yourself to make them. How are you trying to stay creative? Are there any areas that you could work on?


I hope you have a great Friday! I am off in about 6 hours to San Antonio where I will still be checking in with photos!

~Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment