November 22, 2011

Currently Loving...

Hello! Yesterday was filled with Drake Men and some crazy crowded grocery store shopping with my sister for Thanksgiving dinner. We are taking on the task of cooking for our family...30 people! Tomorrow my sisters house will be filled with the delicious smells of stuffing, gravy, green bean bundles, mashed potato casserole, and cookies. Then after a hard days work my family likes to get together for a 'warm-up' dinner at our favorite Mexican food restaurant. It's going to be so much fun!

On top of all of that the Houston weather is playing nice and brought in some very cool weather for the Holiday! Here are a few things that I wanted to share with you that I am currently loving...



All black ensembles


This inviting entryway

Candlelight, wine, and conversation at Thanksgiving

The chandelier and this island...amazing

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment