November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Rush!

Thanksgiving is officially just a few days away and everything for has been pushed into high gear! Today will be filled with grocery and party store visits with my beautiful pregnant sister and Wednesday will be cooking day! As we know, this is my favorite time of the year. Crowded stores, chaos going on in the Kitchen, and last little minute 'wardrobe' preparations. Family members have come in for this holiday that allow us to give thanks but also eat some amazing food!




In the midst of Thanksgiving preparations I will be MIA with my posts this week. I may pop in a few 'behind the scene' photos of my sister and I making dinner for 30 people, but other than that I am off! What are you loves up to this Thanksgiving?! Any family traditions?

~Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment