December 1, 2011

Fabulous Nursery's

I always, sort of, thought that nursery's were no big deal. All you need is a simple crib, changing table, chair, and a dresser. Well, that was my thought a few years ago. My sister is currently six months preggo and is in the middle of registering, shopping for baby furniture, and baby bedding. I never have really searched hard to help with the design ideas until recently. The last few weeks I have been bookmarking some of the nursery's that I have found. They are colorful, stylish, chic, and practical. Not like a newborn really cares about this so in reality it's all for the mommies!

I am in no way looking to have kids for a few years but when the hubs and I are ready I am thinking that these fabulous nursery photos will be very helpful!











I can't wait to see my niece or nephews nursery all complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment