March 12, 2012

Creative List...

Being sick all last week really put a dent in my work schedule. It is Monday and I am already a week behind...fabulous. I have had this list for a while on my computer and I can't think of a better day to choose a few from it. Before I get overwhelmed with my heaping list of 'to-do's' I figured I would take a deep breath and take it one thing at a time. Number 1 is already done, I don't see #4 happening today, and #9...I mean that's obvious. The other three that I think should be for everyone are #16,18, and 32.

Have a great Monday morning and I will be back later!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget #33, "Finish something"; no matter how small or insignificant you may feel the task, you will feel a sense of accomplishment!

    Hang in there!

    xoxoxo
    Mom

    P.S. Great List!

    ReplyDelete