April 19, 2012

Houston Real Estate Round Up {Blvd. Oaks}...

The last couple of Thursday's I have missed this post. I search, probably almost everyday, for homes on the market that have great exterior as well as amazing interior. Nothing has really struck me over the last few weeks and I was pretty bummed about it. Today I actually started searching in a new area of Houston...the Museum District. This is where you will find all of the wonderful museums, the zoo, medical center, night life, and great little cafes and boutiques. The homes in this area are generally older homes that have been renovated in every which way. Added on square footage, remodeled kitchens, infinity pools, and I could go on and on.

An historic home sites on a gorgeous lot in Blvd. Oaks. It is on a tree lined street and has a backyard that makes you feel like you are in your own little oasis. With a three bedrooms, two master baths as well as an additional 2 1/2 baths, a gorgeous den, and a kitchen that (I) would love to cook in, media room, and even the guest bathrooms are amazing. I love everything about this house. It is cozy with touches of modern. It is definitely move-in-ready. And for $2.2 Million it can be yours! So here is what you can get in an historical area in Houston for that amount of money...
















No comments:

Post a Comment