June 8, 2012

Modern Houston Home...

It Friday and that's not the only reason why I can't contain my excitment...Drake Men is complete! All that is left is to push the launch button and we are up and running. Of course, that will not be happening until all the final payments are complete but next week is the week. I am so happy, nervous, and cannot believe that this is really happening!

I will keep all of my lovely readers who send me emails about info on the launch posted on when exactly it will be going live. Projecting either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week! Until then, this post today is about the gorgeous home I found near our Memorial Park. This park has a golf course, tennis facility, 3 mile trail, and a bike/running trail through a gorgeous wooded area. The hubs and I have always loved this location because it feels like you aren't in the city even though you are smack in the middle of it.

Homes usually come around the million dollar mark but town homes can be much cheaper. While searching yesterday this home not only is inexpensive for the are, $479,000 but it is the style that my husband and I love. It's modern, clean, still has a cozy feeling, and with it being three stories you generally don't get a back yard but this one does and it's nice!

For the price, the location, and the space it is an amazing deal. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 and 1/2 baths, a huge balcony, plus a backyard, it's free standing, your own driveway that has a two car garage. It's really a great deal and in order for the hubs and I to get this house...well it's going to take some hard work!















No comments:

Post a Comment