June 7, 2012

Time For Some Bathroom Love...

I am feverishly working on the finishing touches of Drake Men but I can always stop by to show a gorgeous bathroom photo that I found! Lately, I have been in this rustic, country, beach-y place...I'm sure the searching for a beach rental property didn't contribute at all! Ha!



Isn't this bathroom amazing! I love the glass they used on the door and window to go into the shower/tub area. I hope I can stumble upon a rental property with this style of bathroom. Stopping by to show you this photo and to give some love but now...back to work! Progress on Drake Men has been amazing and I cannot wait for you all to see what I have worked so hard on for so long!!

Sneak Peak**


This makes me smile. All my designs and hard work will soon pay off by making the men in America look and feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment